Pick-up and Drop-off Information:
Please arrive ten minutes early at 9:50 a.m.
Please pick-up promptly at 4:30 because we have farming to get back to.
- Campers are encouraged to explore the farm but must remain with their counselors at all times.
- Campers are expected to listen carefully and respect farmers at work.
- A note written and signed by the parent/guardian is required to release a camper to someone other than the parent/guardian.
- Campers are not permitted to linger on the farm before or after camp hours without prior permission from farm owners.
- RELEASE FORMS ARE TO BE SIGNED AND RETURNED.
All campers MUST bring a lunch and drink and water bottle to camp daily, labeled with the camper’s name. Snacks will be provided.
Farm camp runs rain or shine please dress appropriately. Campers should dress for the weather.. Children will get dirty and be exposed to animals, water, nature, sun, insects, happy people and all nature of farm conditions. In drizzle or light rain, campers should bring rain gear and plan on spending the day outside.
- All campers must wear closed toed shoes
- All campers need a lightweight jacket
- An entire change of clothes should be bagged and labled with the campers name to be brought and kept for the entire duration of the camp. Please label all items with the campers name.
- ANY SPECIAL MEDICATIONS MUST INCLUDE DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS AND BE CLEARLY LABELED WITH THE CHILDS NAME IN A ZIPLOC BAG.
Last Day Pizza Party with Parents
Dinner will begin at 5 p.m. and ends at 7:30 p.m.